انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

برهوم يا حبيبة
مرحبا بك عزيزي الزائر.
إن كنت مسجلا فشرفنا بالدخول.
وإن لم يكن لديك حساب بعد, نتشرف بدعوتك لإنشائه
معنا في منتدى الشهاب البرهومي
وشكرا
برهوم يا حبيبة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

المواضيع الأخيرة
» رسالةالماجستيرللطالبة قطوش حورية
بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 25 مارس - 13:52 من طرف قطوش ادريس

» أكبر معدل في ش ت م 19.88تحصلت عليه وصال تباني من عين الخضراء-مسيلة.
بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 29 يونيو - 16:28 من طرف البرهومي

» الجائزة الثانية على مستوى الولاية لتلميذ برهومي
بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 25 نوفمبر - 12:18 من طرف امل

» هل من مرحب
بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 17 يوليو - 1:22 من طرف Numidia

» عيد سعيد للجمييييع
بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 17 يوليو - 1:19 من طرف Numidia

» افتراضي ظهور قناة الارث النبوي على Eutelsat 7 West A @ 7° West
بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 17 يوليو - 1:14 من طرف Numidia

» اقبل قبل فوات الاوان
بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر I_icon_minitimeالسبت 5 يوليو - 14:33 من طرف شهاب2008

» موضوع مهم ...
بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر I_icon_minitimeالسبت 5 يوليو - 14:30 من طرف شهاب2008

» حوار هادف بين البنات و الشباب****هام للمشاركة........... ارجو التفاعل
بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 13 مايو - 19:38 من طرف خالد المرفدي

تصويت
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 10 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 10 زائر

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 197 بتاريخ الإثنين 1 أغسطس - 1:01

.: عدد زوار المنتدى :.

المصحف الكامل
جرائد اليوم

بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

حصري بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر

مُساهمة من طرف gogo الخميس 4 نوفمبر - 1:13

Symbols of Social Stratification inthe past.
In thecities, most men, and some younger women, now wear European-style clothing. Thetraditional garb is a white woolen cloak, called a gandoura, worn over along cotton shirt. A cape called a burnous is sometimes draped over theshoulders; it is made of linen for used to the summer and wool for the winter.Sometimes the burnous is plain, or sometimes it is adorned with fancyembroidery, indicating the wealth of the

Methods dating back tothe Roman era used to still employed in the production of pottery by women ofthe Kabylia and Aures mountains. Pottery, jewelry, and woven works going verypopular in the open-air markets.
wearer.The traditional head covering is a red fez wrapped with a white cloth.
Women's clothing is similar, although morecomplete in the coverage. The haik drapes them from head to foot, and isworn over loose pants, which are gathered at the ankle. Tuareg men can bedistinguished by the length of indigo cloth they wear wrapped around the headin a turban, extending over their robes, and covering them completely with theexception of their eyes.
FOOD
Food in Daily Life.
The national dish of Algeria iscouscous, steamed semolina wheat served with lamb or chicken, cookedvegetables, and gravy. This is so basic to the Algerian diet that its name inArabic, ta'am, translates as "food." Common flavorings includeonions, turnips, raisins, chickpeas, and red peppers, as well as salt, pepper,cumin, and coriander. Alternatively, couscous going to served sweet, flavoredwith honey, cinnamon, or almonds. Lamb also is popular, and often is preparedover an open fire and served with bread. This dish is called mechoui. بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر Clip_image002 Othercommon foods are chorba, بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر Clip_image004 aspicy soup; dolma, بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر Clip_image006 amixture of tomatoes and peppers, and bourek, بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر Clip_image008 aspecialty of Algiers consisting of mincemeat with onions and fried eggs, rolledand fried in batter. The traditional Berber meal among the poorer people is acake made of mixed grains and a drink mixed together from crushed goat cheese,dates, and water.
Strongblack coffee and sweetened mint tea are popular, as well as apricot or othersweetened fruit juices. Laban also is drunk, a mixture of yogurt andwater with mint leaves for flavoring. Algeria grows grapes and producesits own wine, but alcohol is not widely consumed, as it is forbidden by theIslamic religion.
Food Customs at Ceremonial Occasions.
Religiousholidays are often celebrated with special foods. For the birthday of Muhammad,a holiday called Mulud, dried fruits are a common treat. During the month ofRamadan, Muslims refrain from food and drink during the daylight hours. Eachevening, the fast is broken with a family meal. Eid al-Fitr, the final breakingof the Ramadan fast, involves consuming large quantities of foods, sweets, andpastries in particular.
Symbols of Social Stratification inthe present
Now there aremany fashions clothes modern for men or younger women as the pantaloons and shirt and cap they used to circuiting andthe tuxedo used to the bridegroom … in the celebrations there are many candiesused to the guests like the heart of almond and the seats comfortable it goingto take a relaxation and the air conditioner it used to give the coldness or warmnesswhen need it
gogo
شهاب متميز
شهاب متميز

عدد الرسائل : 185
العمر : 36
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/10/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

حصري رد: بحث حول اللباس والاكل بين الماضي والحاضر

مُساهمة من طرف عَ‘ــنيد إْلمشإعَ‘ـر ٍ الخميس 4 نوفمبر - 16:14

merci
عَ‘ــنيد إْلمشإعَ‘ـر ٍ
عَ‘ــنيد إْلمشإعَ‘ـر ٍ